Silver Spirit Acapulco to LA

rikimuk

We're on the Valparaiso - Acapulco sector. I've heard that the Acapulco - LA is relatively lightly booked.

I can hardly keep up with you two! We thoroughly enjoyed all your reviews on the Spirit thus far. We looked at doing the Santiago to Acapulco trip, until our TA talked us into LA to Ft. Lauderdale. I think the Panama Canal is our last "commercial" canal to navigate. It will be nice to return to Silversea after a two year sabbatical-- We had to squeeze in some must do land trips, and to give SeaDream a try last Fall.

If this is your first SS cruise the Acapulco-LA trip would be a good one to take. Weather should be good and it will give you a good chance to evaluate the line. I think you'll be hooked once you do.

Doug, we just got an unbelieveable offer for Santiago to LA. . . . but it is a bad time of year for us (we are not retired and business calls =(

This is our first Silversea yes. We will be travelling with my parents who have had a few Silversea cruises and go on and on about them so we are giving it a go. This will be their first time on the new boat mind so hopefully it will be an exciting and new experience for all of us.

Im really excited as I have never been anywhere in Mexico as all of my cruises so far have either been transatlantic or around the Carribean.

Just hope Im not sea sick being on a smaller boat than Im used to.

I can hardly keep up with you two! We thoroughly enjoyed all your reviews on the Spirit thus far. We looked at doing the Santiago to Acapulco trip, until our TA talked us into LA to Ft. Lauderdale. I think the Panama Canal is our last "commercial" canal to navigate. It will be nice to return to Silversea after a two year sabbatical-- We had to squeeze in some must do land trips, and to give SeaDream a try last Fall.

Aww...it would've been great to see you guys again! (without benefit of Robert N.!) The Panama Canal is a great feat of engineering though. I'd do it again.

Aww...it would've been great to see you guys again! (without benefit of Robert N.!) The Panama Canal is a great feat of engineering though. I'd do it again.

Ahh...the memories of Robert N. In fact, with all the Spirit Le Champagne discussion I was wondering, if, could it be???

This is our first Silversea yes. We will be travelling with my parents who have had a few Silversea cruises and go on and on about them so we are giving it a go. This will be their first time on the new boat mind so hopefully it will be an exciting and new experience for all of us.

Im really excited as I have never been anywhere in Mexico as all of my cruises so far have either been transatlantic or around the Carribean.

Just hope Im not sea sick being on a smaller boat than Im used to.

Rikimuk: You are going on a SHIP!!

A boat can go on a ship, a ship can't go on a boat.:):):)

Ahh...the memories of Robert N. In fact, with all the Spirit Le Champagne discussion I was wondering, if, could it be???

You would think so, but no! And the wife that he had on our trip has been replaced twice! since the Middle East.

Archived