Mainsail Suites in Tampa

alleghator

We're cruising with family (there will be 10 of us altogether) and my folks and the four of us in my immediate family are arriving in Tampa at about the same time, the day before our cruise in August.

We booked a 2-bedroom suite at the Mainsail Suites (http://www.mainsailtampa.com/) for $110 including tax. I found it on Expedia originally, but booked through the hotel site, itself. This is adjacent to the airport and has a shuttle. The suite includes two full bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a full kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry area, three TVs, a balcony/patio. There's an add-on breakfast option.

It seemed like quite a bargain split between our two families. Just wanted to share.

--Heidi

ps. Floorplan to the suite, here (http://www.mainsailtampa.com/pdf/1220475475.pdf).

Thanks for the info. I just booked a quad for August with a roll away it came to 154.00 with tax! I have our family of four and my son is bringing 3 friends. Much cheaper then getting two rooms someway and it looks perfect with the shuttle. I really appreciate you posting this I have been going crazy trying to find some place reasonable and nice.

I just checked online and got a price of $119 plus tax for the 2 bedroom suite. We are driving down, and was wondering if anyone has used this hotel and left their car there for the week while cruising. I understand it's free to park there for the week.

I stayed there for a week a couple of years ago for work. The hotel is a converted apartment complex, and really nice, especially for the price you pay. It is a gated community, so your car should be fairly safe.

• 5 months later...

Archived