Holy Land cruise with 7yo

Lisou

Bonjour,

I am a single mother and I am thinking of bringing my 7 yo on a holy land RCCL cruise in Oct 2010. My daughter is well travelled. In Oct 2009 we did a Paris land + Western Med cruise and it went really well.

I am wondering if anyone did these ports with kids: Egypt, Israel, Turkey? I understand that there will not be many kids on board and my daughter is aware of this. RCCL assured me that the kids program would go on even if my daughter is the only kid in the kids`program.

Any advice or insights?

Merci!

I'm also a single mom and just took my five year olds on a Med cruise that included Turkey and Egypt. It was wonderful and we met a few families through our roll call here that included kids from 4 - 13 and I know all of them had a great time. We did private tours in both places which I think really helped our enjoyment, as we could choose only kid-friendly things and go at our own pace and be with like-minded families. We used Ekol in Turkey and Moustafa Egypt Tours for Egypt and both were fantastic - my girls LOVED our days in those places, and, I imagine, would only love them more as they get older.

Joining our roll call and private tours made this cruise with kids perfect - I'd do it again in a second.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Mia

We are travelling from the UK with our family on the October 18th sailing, our youngest daughter will be 9. I don't know which dates you are looking at but if it helps schools in the UK have a break around the middle to the end of October so there may be more children if you look around those dates.

We were on a med cruise 2 years ago and Ephesus was one of the highlights. Sadly, it's not on our itinerary again this time but I woudn't hesitate to visit there again.

Archived