Arubalisa please help

canadian cruise queen

Hi, I have a couple of questions I hope you can help me with. I will be in Aruba on Sunday, April 18/10 from 8-5. I wanted to book the Jolly pirates that goes from 9:30-2. First question is that I think there is no daylight savings in Aruba so therefore in Apr their time would be the same as the ships (EST)? Is this correct, therefore I would have 1.5 hrs to get to the Jolly Pirates location.

Second question is that I'm looking at the bus schedule for Sundays in Aruba and need to know which route to look at. Is the the Malmok, Arashi or the Marriott route? Thanks in advance for your help :)

We are thinking about doing the Jolly Pirates in March - also thinking about booking directly. They have indicated that they charge your credit card ahead of the trip. My concern is that I read about one of the cruise ships coming in late and someone almost missed the Jolly Pirates excursion. Do ships often arrive in port late, or is this the exception rather than the rule?

This is an exception to the rule. Truthfully I think I remember maybe once someone saying their ship was late in arriving.

You could also email them and ask what their policies are. Many of their guests are cruiseship passengers.

Archived