need some info please... :)

Kristi Williamson

Hey all,

We're looking at a Transatlantic in Oct. There are 6 of us and the flight looks to cost more than the stinkin' 14 day cruise that hits Italy and Spain PLUS they feed us for 2 weeks! (how's that possible?!?)

Anyway, if anyone has any GREAT flight secrets that they'd like to share, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Just keep checking...also sometimes a travel agent can get you a deal. Also look into flights with more than one layover or sometimes it's cheaper to do 2 one way tickets. That's what we did last year...our first flight was with delta and our flight back was with american.

Hope this helps!!!:)

Hey all,

We're looking at a Transatlantic in Oct. There are 6 of us and the flight looks to cost more than the stinkin' 14 day cruise that hits Italy and Spain PLUS they feed us for 2 weeks! (how's that possible?!?)

Anyway, if anyone has any GREAT flight secrets that they'd like to share, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

We have done 2 TAs from Europe to the U.S. The first we booked airfare from Miami to Rome the second from Miami to Barcelona. Both times we booked through the online travel site Best Travel store, link below. I did a sample booking from Atlanta to Rome in late October 2010 and came up with a oneway fare of $406 per person. I hope this helps.

http://www.bt-store.com/

Archived