Azamara Journey ;12th July Departure 2010

travel09

During this cruise, on July 15th, Lerwick, Shetland Is, Port Of Call, I have arranged with a private guide, for a very reasonable price, an Island Tour, as my main aim was to see Puffins at close range.As described by Sarah who runs theses tours, "They are so close you could touch them, and happy to be photographed endlessly". There are 4 places left on this tour, and it will be about 3 hours, to enable a look around the main settlement later.

If anyone is interested please contact Sarah at seeshetland@aol.com, for details and price.

I did search the Ships tours carefully, and none seemed to offer the Puffins,also couldn't see a "contact us" space on the Azamara website.

During this cruise, on July 15th, Lerwick, Shetland Is, Port Of Call, I have arranged with a private guide, for a very reasonable price, an Island Tour, as my main aim was to see Puffins at close range.As described by Sarah who runs theses tours, "They are so close you could touch them, and happy to be photographed endlessly". There are 4 places left on this tour, and it will be about 3 hours, to enable a look around the main settlement later.

If anyone is interested please contact Sarah at seeshetland@aol.com, for details and price.

I did search the Ships tours carefully, and none seemed to offer the Puffins,also couldn't see a "contact us" space on the Azamara website.

Hi Travel09 !

Please post this on your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=993173

I've closed this thread.

Archived