Aroma Massage

bgetter

Well, after being pretty intrigued about this place, I have started coming down off my high. I cannot seem to get an e-mail response for a reservation while we will be in mazatlan.

I understand reservations are not necessary, and am not afraid of just 'winging it', but since this was kind of a birthday surprise for my wife, I was hoping for a little certainty (she'd understand if it fell through, but still..)

Anyone have any experience?

Well, after being pretty intrigued about this place, I have started coming down off my high. I cannot seem to get an e-mail response for a reservation while we will be in mazatlan.

I understand reservations are not necessary, and am not afraid of just 'winging it', but since this was kind of a birthday surprise for my wife, I was hoping for a little certainty (she'd understand if it fell through, but still..)

Anyone have any experience?

The problem is their website gives an incorrect email... try this one. I heard back within 12 hours and with help from Anna, booked a great package for our 3/7 cruise.

annazatarain@gmail.com

Wife and I just got back from there. We did a couples massage, $20 each for an hour. Seemed a little "rustic", but the massage was fine. No reservation needed. They know when the ships come in and staff accordinly. A cab will take you there for about $3 once you get outside the gates of the dock. It was my wifes first ever massage, they provide towels for you to cover up with. (We brought ours from the ship) Tipped $5 each.

Suggest Metamorphosis in Puerto Vallarta. Highly rated, lots to do nearby while you are waiting for her. Just drop on in, $40, The owner Angie is on the right in the pic below.

They are #14 on the user rated list below of 150+ things to do in PV

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g150793-Activities-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

IMG_5698a.jpg

Archived