Dream Club O2

amber6

Hi everyone. My two daughters, ages 15 and 17, and I are cruising on the Dream this month. I was wondering if club O2 is really lame. I'm hoping they have fun and am looking for other people's opinion. Thanks! :)

It is how they make of it, if they like ping pong challenges, then they muight be able to do that one day, or there are video game nights, or dances. There are many things they can do there, but make sure they go to the meeting on the first night.

Hi everyone. My two daughters, ages 15 and 17, and I are cruising on the Dream this month. I was wondering if club O2 is really lame. I'm hoping they have fun and am looking for other people's opinion. Thanks! :)

Hopefully the club is better than RCL's. When my family sailed the Jewel of the Seas a couple years back, the camp let my DD sign herself out without my permission and she was running wild about the ship with a group of British Boys. We finally located her after a couple hours, I was so mad I could have put her in a headlock. I cannot write anymore about this since I am swelling up in tears just thinking about.....

Hopefully the club is better than RCL's. When my family sailed the Jewel of the Seas a couple years back, the camp let my DD sign herself out without my permission and she was running wild about the ship with a group of British Boys. We finally located her after a couple hours, I was so mad I could have put her in a headlock. I cannot write anymore about this since I am swelling up in tears just thinking about.....

Well on Carnival, you do not have to sign your teen in, if they want to go to am activity at Club O2 then they can just walk in.

I agree-- make it madatory they show up for the first meet and greet---no matter how lame they think it will be.

This gives the kids a chance to meet other kids their age on the sailing.

The counselor will be doing some kind of ice breaker to get the kids to open up to each other---

after that--kids tend to hang out together-

Just got back from the dream a few days ago. A friend's Daughter was in club O2, and when we walked by, there was either no one around or it was packed. There were a few nights we walked by to go to the comedy show, and there were kids everywhere. My son was a few months too young to get into this group and he hated the younger group, cuz he was the oldest one there (referred to it as babysitting). But on the last sea day, he went and hung around all the kids with the O2 group, and had a blast.

But like others said.. its definately how they make it. If they are pretty outgoing and like to make friends, they should love it!

Archived