Hairy chest winners UNITE

sixgun8

I gotta know what that is?

I have a group cruise with 50 people next month on Paradise and that sounds like it might be right up our alley.

Also, I probably could win a hairy chest contest, but shave most of it off right before cruise time. Just grosses too many people out. That said, I have never had a problem winning the Belly Flop contest on RCCL, but since Monarch left me, I may have to let it grow and try to claim a new title.

I have a group cruise with 50 people next month on Paradise and that sounds like it might be right up our alley.

Also, I probably could win a hairy chest contest, but shave most of it off right before cruise time. Just grosses too many people out. That said, I have never had a problem winning the Belly Flop contest on RCCL, but since Monarch left me, I may have to let it grow and try to claim a new title.

everyone put in $10, you had to prearrange cabin hosts and you went from cabin to cabin and usually had a drink at each cabin and drew a card, when you were done you went back to the starting point and compared hands.

I wanted to do the belly flop but it was replaced with the water olympics....which with the help of my wife, I promptly won as well.

Poker/Cabin Crawl was lots of fun!!!!!:D

Figure why not.

Feel free to give tips and tricks to what helped you win the Hairy chest contest.

Your leaving in September, right? That only give you 7 months. Start taking your wife's Birth Control Pills, double up on the prescription if you can find a way. . . . :D

Your leaving in September, right? That only give you 7 months. Start taking your wife's Birth Control Pills, double up on the prescription if you can find a way. . . . :D

Oh I am a reigning champion!! I'm looking to keep my title. I've been working on a new special move to lock down the voting.

Well, our son's friend won the knobby knees contest. We knew he would; he'd had a couple of surgery's on each knee - full of pins and screws. And skinny as all get out.

You could try hair plugs. Start now and no one'll ever know!! :)

Shay

FIL has won it three times-- Last time when he was 80. MIL wasn't to happy. The rest of us think it's hilarious!

The worst contest I've seen was when the crowd favorite (who had a natural hair shirt) was eliminated. The whole Lido booed the poor girl judge. The MC gave both the winner and the crowd favorite a prize.

LOL .. love it! Do they do this on all the Carnival ships? My husband would sooo have everyone beat, but he'd never do it!!!! What do you win?

I won the coveted 24 carat solid gold piece of ship on a stick, and 25% off a shore excursion.

I tried and failed in the Hairy-Chest contest. Hard to believe anyone else had more chest hair than myself!:eek:

well I am fairly hairy, but it's not all about the hair. it's the pizzazz, it's the selling yourself on stage. play it up! I wish I had the video loaded to youtube, I'd post a link, but alas....I have sworn all those with copies to secrecy to protect the children.

The winner isn't necessarily the hairiest. Often the older big bellied men seemingly get the women riled up. They're probably just patronizing them.

HEY I resemble that remark! And are you telling me that those women didn't really want me??? I think i am going back to bed now to cry.

Archived