It works, Early Saver

magictam

Happy Thursday All

I booked our April cruise on the last day to do so using the Early Saver fare. I have a 4A cabin on the Imagination on the Riviera deck.

I’ve checked every day, usually a couple of times a day and today I noticed that the past guest fares for a 4A was the same that I paid. That fare offered a free upgrade to a 4C. So I called my PVP, we found a nice 4A on the main level and she moved to there for no additional costs. Yahooooooooooo.

Pretty cool. My PVP told me now I have to keep watch to see if the 4C’s fall below the fare I paid for the 4A. Still have 80 days to go, so anything can happen.

Happy Cruising Everyone

No flaming here. I don't know for a long time either. It stands for Personal Vacation Planner. I think they work directly for Carnival and function very similar to a TA.

They're kinda nice to have cuz you can call them directly with quetions, concerns, new bookings, changes, etc. This way you're always talking to the same person.

The way I got one, was searcing on Carnivale.com while logged in and she called. me. She's been great to work with and talk to. I think you can call and request one too if you want.

I'm sure others will share their ups/downs with PVPs.

Tammie

Thank you very much. I figured it some sort of booking agent or something like that. That sounds pretty nice actually, are they normally pretty accessible or do you get put on hold for a long time to try to speak to a PVP(flexing my new knowledge. . .:D)?

When my PVP first contacted me it was through email. She sent an introduction email with a 800 number and her extension number. So when I call her I use that number and enter in her extension and usually get her right away. There's been a few times I gotten voice mail, but she always returns my call prombtly.

One thing really funny is that her extension number is my zip code, so it's really easy for me to remember.

Archived