aqua class

huskie11

As I am certain you are all aware, the S class is now rated 5 1/2 stars. which is due in no small measure to the AQ. Also, the M class are still 5 stars, while the rest of the Celebrity ships (probably not including Azamara and Xpedition) are probably still 4 1/2 stars.

As I am certain you are all aware, the S class is now rated 5 1/2 stars. which is due in no small measure to the AQ. Also, the M class are still 5 stars, while the rest of the Celebrity ships (probably not including Azamara and Xpedition) are probably still 4 1/2 stars.

Source?

I think I am missing out not boooking Aqua....
No your not, the cabins are tight,balconies are not any larger, check the pictures on a post above,we didn't care for Blu, the perks are not worth a price difference.JMHO

Our angled hump balcony was much larger than those next to us on the flat, but they are on other categories too. Otherwise, yes they are the same. We loved Blu and would book AQ again for just that reason alone.

It is all a matter of opinion usually anyway.

I definitely thought Aquaclass was worth it, esp. when the price differential betw. AQ and CC is not too large. Blu was a wonderful dining experience, the access to PG and Relaxation Lounge were nice perks and even though the cabin isn't larger, the shower head, robes and bedding were all very nice touches.

Go AQ, you won't regret it! We are trying an AQ hump cabin (1610) on next cruise....can't wait!

We did Aqua Class on the Equinox in September in the eastern Mediterranean. We only did it because there was a huge price drop and it didn't cost anything additional and we got a refund from our original cabin purchase price. It was wonderful! We tried the main dining room once and weren't at all impressed- it was just huge and noisy and the food wasn't great. We ate in Blu many times for breakfast and almost all of our dinners. It was quiet, intimate, and like dining in a specialty restaurant each night. We also ate in all three specialty restaurants. Each of the specialty restaurants and Blu have their own galleys and chefs. Food is presented quickly and at correct temperatures. We think Blu made all the difference in making our cruise a memorable and cherished experience. We got to know our waitstaff very well and really enjoyed spending time talking with them at our meals. We also enjoyed exclusive access to the Persian Gardens a few times- very nice quiet place to relax and take a nice sauna and catnap.

Archived