Silver Shadow Alaska June 10th Cruise

samar

We will be on the June 10 trip from Seward to Vancouver. My husband says I could have planned the D-Day invasion in the time I have spent working on this trip! I am down to making final arrangements for the land portion we are doing first and finalizing our list of things to do ashore during the cruise. What about you?

hahahahaha --- your husband said the same thing as mine did. But its not an easy trip to plan - lots of geography to cover. Guess it's also your first cruise to Alaska. Met another traveler on Trip Advisor (they are not on our ship) who is doing the same thing. We now email daily on our status. We (I as my husband just thinks I'm research crazy) did not take the land portion from Silversea. I have some info on packing, and excursions. What kind of cabin did you get?

Our first cruise ever. We are in a veranda on deck 6. I went ot the bookstore this afternoon for three more travel books. The ship's excursions will be on line in a few days. I don't want to take through them, but do want to look at what they offer to guage time frames before I lock down things I am looking at.

Archived