How can I price cabins on Oasis when I go to the RCCL website?

I'm trying to figure out pricing on Oasis cabins, on their website, and they only show a photo of 1 cabin within each of the 4 price categories--inside, outside, balcony, and suites. Is there a place to see layouts and photos plus the prices of each type of cabin? Thanks, all.

You have to actually do a fake reservation to get the final total price including taxes to come up.

There used to be a website that showed the floor plans for the cabins, but I lost it awhle ago.

When your doing your fake reseervtion, acurate photos and floor plan come up for the cabin selected.

You can't look at them all at once, you have to bring them up, one by one.

Most of the pricing variations within a cabin category (B, D, etc.) are based on location rather than the room layout. The layout is basically the same within a category. Hump cabins are more, higher cabins tend to be more, sometimes distance to an elevator is a factor, etc. Some cabins may be slightly larger to accomodate a sofa instead of a love seat, though it would hard to distinguish the difference from a picture or diagram.

What a pain this will be! Doesn't make sense that RCCL won't bother to post photos/layouts while someone is planning a cruise...

Appreciate the info.

Actually, moondoggie, if you go to http://www.rccl.com, Royal Caribbean's website, click on "planning a cruise" and "ships" and "Oasis of the Seas" and "Deck Plans", you can see what type of cabin is on each deck, and if you click on each type of cabin, you will get a photo of the cabin and a graphic of the layout.

Is there more that you wish to see?

Moondoggie -

I don't find it a hassle <shrug> The trick is to click "Begin Reservation". This brings up a screen that allows you to change the info you already put in - OK , that screen IS superfolous -:), but the next screen lists all catagories, and their prices , They are grouped into four tabs - suites, balcony, outside, inside.

The suites are listed first. Each cabin type offers a photo, and some have a 360 deg. tour.

Aloha,

John

Even if we were to book a cruie on the Oasis, not really knowing what is the best location and the differant categories, makes it difficult. With the other classes of RCL, you have Balcony, Outside etc, but there are way to many on this ship. Would need to talk to someone who has been on it already.

Even if we were to book a cruie on the Oasis, not really knowing what is the best location and the differant categories, makes it difficult. With the other classes of RCL, you have Balcony, Outside etc, but there are way to many on this ship. Would need to talk to someone who has been on it already.

In that case, go to the Oasis forum (link on the top of the page)

Lots of talk and reviews of Oasis cruises.

Archived