Pudong Airport Shanghai

fat lass

Your best bet is to get the Maglev from the airport, then either cab it from the pudong terminal or get on the subway line 6 which stops near the hotel. You may need one or two changes though. I would cab it as the easiest but make sure that you have the address in Chinese for the cab driver.

In the Arrivals Hall immediately you exit the Customs Area you will find a Transport Desk for the major hotels . You can arrange hotel car or taxi for around $ 50 . Pudong Airport is around 50 kms from town, and heavy traffic can take up to 90 mins.

If this is the Crowne Plaza you are staying at just click on the link, then scroll down and the hotel name and address are presented in Chinese Characters. All you do is show that to your taxi driver and you are on the way .

http://www.ineedhotel.com/detail_index.php?Hotel_ID=SSGH0227&City_ID=SSG&City_Cname=Shang%20Hai&City_Lname=shanghai

enough with the maglev recommendations, already. it's not really practical with luggage and you have to get a cab from the maglev to the hotel anyway.

the best way is to arrange for a car service ahead of time to meet you at the airport. i think mine was 35 US for a transfer to the cruise terminal.

I would like to go to the Philippine Airlines ticket office on Nanjing West Road to get my plane ticket. After that I have to go to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. How do I do that? From which bus station in Hangzhou? How much? How about from Shanghai Pudong airport to Hangzhou bus station?

Archived