Star Princess PH Suite Pictures?

Suesan Jean

I am a new Princess Cruiser and I am doing some research for a cruise I am planning on the Star Princess.

I have been trying to find reviews and pictures of the PH Suites on the Star Princess, I have only found seven pictures on the cruisedeckplans web site. I would LOVE TO SEE MORE.....!!! :D

So, if any of you have pictures of PH Suites, PLEASE post them, I would appreciate it GREATLY......!!!

What kind of "perks" does a Princess "Suite" guest receive?

If any of you have cruised on Princess to Russia and Scandanavia, I would love to hear all about your experiences.....!!! :D

Thank You SO MUCH in advance for your pictures, thoughts and opinions. icon14.gif :D

Here is a link to the Princess page describing most of the suite perks: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk there have been a few more added since this list came out, including breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite guests only.

I have some pictures of our PH suite on the Grand, and they are identical to the PH suites on the Star, as I have either stayed in or seen both. I will see if I can locate the online Album I put them in.

Edited: Here is a link to our online album, I don't have the actual PH suite pictures seperated, so you will have to look through the pictures in the album to find them. Usually I seperate the suite pictures from the others, but evidentally, I forgot to this time. But the suites will be identical (although they may have changed out the TV's by now as they were getting ready to upgrade to flat screen TV's shortly after we disembarked). http://travel.webshots.com/album/569791824vJfiZw?vhost=travel&start=12

Here is a link to the Princess page describing most of the suite perks: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk there have been a few more added since this list came out, including breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite guests only.

I have some pictures of our PH suite on the Grand, and they are identical to the PH suites on the Star, as I have either stayed in or seen both. I will see if I can locate the online Album I put them in.

Edited: Here is a link to our online album, I don't have the actual PH suite pictures seperated, so you will have to look through the pictures in the album to find them. Usually I seperate the suite pictures from the others, but evidentally, I forgot to this time. But the suites will be identical (although they may have changed out the TV's by now as they were getting ready to upgrade to flat screen TV's shortly after we disembarked). http://travel.webshots.com/album/569791824vJfiZw?vhost=travel&start=12

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....!!! icon14.gif :D

Nice Pictures....!!! :)

I just LOVE your avatar.....!!! :D

And, WOW....!!! You have ALOT OF POSTS here on Cruise Critic.....!!! sHa_computer.gif

I have never seen your name before. I guess you don't go on NCL cruises.......;)

Glad the pictures helped. Nope, never sailed on NCL, it is one of the few cruise lines we have not tried. Too many 'love em or hate em' NCL reviews I think. ;)

We have been on NCL six times, our seventh this August. :D

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE NCL, maybe because it was the FIRST cruise line we were ever on, maybe because we are just so comfortable with NCL, maybe because it is just so easy for us to get into New York City from our house, or MAYBE it is the fact that their AB cabins on the Dawn are just SO FABULOUS and EXCELLENT for cruising with kids that we just haven't bothered to cruise often with other lines.

My DH and I have cruised on HAL, LOVED IT....!!! And Royal Caribbean, which we enjoyed very much too. :)

I am planning a cruise with my DD, who is graduating from High School, just a "Mom and Daughter" cruise. And the itinerary to Russia and Scandanavia is SO MUCH BETTER then any other cruise line.....!!! icon14.gif

So, we are going to try a "new" cruise line. My DD is quite unsure about it. She has been so used to having her OWN bedroom and bathroom in the Dawn AB's. She is like, "We have to SHARE a bed and a bathroom......???!!!" :eek:

I do reccomend NCL to people. We find it a WONDERFULL cruise line. After six cruises, I have NOTHING bad to say about NCL.

But, you can't make everybody happy, and as with ALL cruise lines, there are people who don't care for NCL.

I don't listen to the nay sayers. I plan a cruise, and make up my own mind. I hope we will LOVE Princess and want to plan another cruise for the following year.....!!! (I am ALREADY thinking of cruising to the Med with my DD in 2011.....!!!:D)

Archived