FOS Jr Suite Balconies?

donnam504

With regards to a Freedom class Jr suite balcony, is there a size difference between the 7th deck aft balcony & a 9th deck side balcony? Is the aft still larger? Is there a reclining lounger on all Jr suites? any Jr suites?

Upgrade from a D1 to Jr suite for the larger balcony, wondering if I made a mistake:(

aft balconies facing the back of the ship have longer balconies. The ship structure is out in front of you...meaning you can't look straight down into the ocean. Quiet location and great view of the wake

I loved my JS on the FOS. The cabin is large with a walk-in closet. I had a side balcony...forward cabin, close by elevator and stairs...long walk to WJ and MDR, but I didn't mind. Usually, walked down to deck 5, through promenade on way to MDR. LOVED the Promenade!

Side note: the bathroom has a bath tub not a shower. The shower curtin moves and at times clings to you...just read a post about bringing spring clip clothes pins...to hold curtin down...GREAT IDEA

My balcony had 2 chairs, a table and a chair that had a connecting ottoman (it wasn't a one piece lounger).

Upgrade from a D1 to Jr suite for the larger balcony, wondering if I made a mistake

I don't think you made a mistake. You are getting a larger cabin, a longer balcony with a beautiful view. ENJOY!

Archived