Who has been married on the Carnival Dream?

My DD is getting married in April, and we have a few questions for those you have already done so. Can the bridal party come in "regular" clothes and change before the wedding? Were any other cabins available except the bride/groom's? How much are you allowed to carry on? The directions say only one bag, but with the dress, etc., I don't see how that is possible? Any other tips you could provide would be helpful. We think we have most things "under control," but there are some things we just don't know about. Thanks in advance.

Linda

We are getting married on the Carnival Dream on March 12, 2011. We were told to have our wedding party and guests dressed for the wedding as we board since only the bride & groom may be able to have a cabin. I am curious if anyone found a salon to do hair and make-up that has early morning appts. After all we do have to check in at 10:30am. My travel agent told me this and she had been to a couple of cruise ship weddings. She said it made it easier than everyone hurrying to get ready and sharing one little bathroom to get done. They will board the wedding party first. I hope this was some help and good luck. :)

Archived