Multiple Plug Outlet

jfv379

I don't remember the outlet configuration when I was on the Crown in 08.

Does anyone know, or remember, if you can use those six plug outlet boxes that plug into one three prong outlet. They measure about 3 1/4 " x 4 3/4 ".

Easier to pack and less weight than a power cord. It will not be used for anything with a heating element, just Netbook, camera battery charger, cell phones, etc.

I just don't remember if there is enough clearance to plug it into the existing outlet.

Any help appreciated

Mine is like this one. It has space for three AC plug ins and two for USB. It worked great for cell, ipod, battery charger, and laptop.

http://www.frys.com/product/5582200

We use the same one and might add that the body of the unit rotates so in can fit almost any outlet. Very compact and provides surge protection.

Mine is like this one. It has space for three AC plug ins and two for USB. It worked great for cell, ipod, battery charger, and laptop.

We use this one as well - works like a charm. The only problem is if the one outlet is behind the tv - I think next time it may be better to take one of the mini power strips that have the short cord.

http://www.magellans.com/store/Adaptor_Plugs___Converters___Plug_AdaptorsEA104?Args=

Archived