hotel near port of Tampa

tch912

Hello to any and all that can help. I am cruising for the first time with family and friends. There are 16 of us from age 4 to 54. We need a hotel for three groups, preferrably suites. Then after the cruise we need a suite for my family, three adults and two children for two additional nights after the cruise. We would like parking during the cruise if possible and a ride to the terminal. I know I am asking for a lot but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who read this and anyone that helps.:)

The price range is up to $150 per night. We don't need five stars.

I know that there are hotels near Channelside. You might want to ask this on the Florida departures board. You will probably get more response.

We stayed at the DoubleTree in Tampa. Nice hotel, but not near anything. In Channelside, you would be close to a mall and the aquarium which is right next to the port.

Try priceline. We got a room at the Sheraton Riverwalk for around $50. It's a 3.4 or 4 * hotel and is very close to the port.

You can only use Priceline for parties of 2 or 1. The OP mentioned travelling with children and wanting a suite, so Priceline would not work. Hotwire would work for having extra people in the room, but would not help with landing a suite or the parking situation. Because of the OP's specific desires, a site like Priceline or Hotwire would not be their best avenue. Cheapest yes, but would probably not result in what they want.

Archived