meet and greet

lauracruises

Reserving a space for the meet and greet is no charge. However, any provided refreshments or visits by crew/officers is at the discretion of the individual ship. If you want to guarantee refreshments, they will ask you to pay a set charge per person a couple of weeks in advance.

It seems most of the NCL meet & greets, however, are being set up for the morning of the first day and most seem to be featuring complimentary pastries, coffee, etc. And though they will tell you not to count on it, I think it's a pretty safe bet. I'd suggest that a good way to ensure being treated well is to keep in communication with the events coordinator, including letting her/him know a week or so ahead of time how many people you are expecting.

Have a great time!

Keep an eye on the number signed up. When it exceeds the number the ship uses for room capacity, you may think about suggesting a venue change, to the ship coordinator. On our cruise, they scheduled us for Maltings, and we went well over the room capacity, so I wrote the coordinator, she contacted the ship, and they moved it to Azure. We were able to do this in time to let folks know, before thy departed home.

Al

How much does ncl charge for the cruise critic meet and greets? Is there only bar service or appetizer food?

Meet and Greets are free UNLESS you order extras like bar service and appetizers.

NCL provides you with free space and depending on the ship - light refreshments like coffee/tea/juice and danish. NOTE: np guarantee of refreshments but at the two Meet & Greets I have attended, they were provided.

At our recent Dawn Meet and Greet, several of the ship's officers (including the captain) turned up and gave a little talk.

We also attended a Meet and Greet on the Dawn. The ship provided the space, refreshments (juice, coffee and pastries) and several of the officers attended and introduced themselves. Everyone there was verry happy with the arrangements and appreciated the time the officers spent introducing themselves and answering questions.

Archived