Ooooohhhh, Tom

SxyEbnyFem

Hey ya Tom -

It was indeed a pleasure to have met you 1/14 at Paradise Beach. I know all the ladies of the board had said you were a cutie, but dayummmm....hmmm...;)

Food & service great all around. Your bar staff is wonderful. Got lots of compliments (among other things :p ) from them. The chicken nachos were yummy. Best nachos we have ever had, I do believe. The beach was nice. Lounge chairs were comfy & the umbrella was put to good use for part of our visit there. Thanks again for everything for it was a great time spent there at Paradise Beach for both my bf & myself.

I told Randy & the others you were ready for their visit next month. They are so hyped about visiting you again. I am most positive they will enjoy themselves. Of course, they all might possibly drink you out of all the liquor, but at least they will have a good time!!

Hope they don't wreck the place because I will see you again in Oct. 4, 2005. This time around, I will be with 14 of my closest gal pals...and Randy, too! Yahoooo!! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

I have to admit, I AM probably the sexiest, married, graying, balding, beer-bellied, forty-something beach bum yer ever gonna see in Cozumel...thank God we serve strong drinks :D !!

Glad you enjoyed our food and drink and those friendly bartenders ;) !

I´ll double order all the booze when the Partae Pirates are due, so don't worry, we´re ready for Randy and Co!!

You and 14 gal pals are coming Oct 4th??? Last year I missed the 38 crazy women from Texas 'cause I was on vacation, so I better take my time off in September this year!...hasta la vista!

Archived