Owner's Suite on The Explorer Of The Seas

Stayed in OS but have to be truthful and say it wasn't worth the money :( At least not for us. We had some serious issues with the toliet bowl not flushing :eek: This happened for 3 out of the 9 nights. Plus there were a lot of other issues with our cabin.

Still had a wonderful time but would not go for that kind of money again. Simply not worth it to us. Cat. D1 balcony (corner aft) is well worth the money IMPO :D

Stayed in OS but have to be truthful and say it wasn't worth the money :( At least not for us. We had some serious issues with the toliet bowl not flushing :eek: This happened for 3 out of the 9 nights. Plus there were a lot of other issues with our cabin.

Still had a wonderful time but would not go for that kind of money again. Simply not worth it to us. Cat. D1 balcony (corner aft) is well worth the money IMPO :D

Thanks for your response. You mentioned you had "alot of other issues with the cabin". Can you please elaborate on what they were? Thanks :)

Hello,

Does anyone have photos's of the Owners's Suite on The Explorer Of The Sea's? If you stayed in that suite, I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you:)

We just returned 2/5 from the Sourthern Caribbean 12 night EOS cruise. We had an OS. The Antigua Suite on deck 10, #1592, Port side . Absolutely great location, mid ship not on the hump. We had a Grand Suite two years ago and I consider both stateroom types extremely comfortable. The OS definitely has more room with a large sofa, coffee table and two side chairs plus a table with two chairs divided by the sofa area. NIce area for breakfast. OS has a large bathroom with jacuzzi, separate shower, two sinks, large vanity and a bidet. Balcony had a table and two chairs, if I remember right the balcony was basically the same size and the GS balcony. The best part of having this suite was our cabin attendant RIKA............she was just sooooooooo wonderful keeping our suite sparkling and beckoning to our requests. The Trinidad Suite was next door and again a great location. The Concierge Lounge is on deck 10 just steps down our deck 11 hallway and down one flight of stairs. WE enjoyed the Concierge Lounge some evenings but it does get noisy and very crowded. Some nights we opted to go forward and up to Dizzy's for our pre dinner cocktails and enjoyed the music, quiet and views . One thing we were not informed of (for some reason) was that if you wish a tour of the Bridge or Galley tour be sure to make your request with the Concierge or Guest Services ASAP. Also make your reservations for excursions and Portofino as soon as you board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As suite guests you can eat your breakfast and lunch in Portfino restaurant which is located next door to the Windjammer...........a nice touch away from the hussle and crowds in the WJ. Any ?'s ask.............:>)! YOu can go to Cruiseshipstaterooms.com Tika

We just returned 2/5 from the Sourthern Caribbean 12 night EOS cruise. We had an OS. The Antigua Suite on deck 10, #1592, Port side . Absolutely great location, mid ship not on the hump. We had a Grand Suite two years ago and I consider both stateroom types extremely comfortable. The OS definitely has more room with a large sofa, coffee table and two side chairs plus a table with two chairs divided by the sofa area. NIce area for breakfast. OS has a large bathroom with jacuzzi, separate shower, two sinks, large vanity and a bidet. Balcony had a table and two chairs, if I remember right the balcony was basically the same size and the GS balcony. The best part of having this suite was our cabin attendant RIKA............she was just sooooooooo wonderful keeping our suite sparkling and beckoning to our requests. The Trinidad Suite was next door and again a great location. The Concierge Lounge is on deck 10 just steps down our deck 11 hallway and down one flight of stairs. WE enjoyed the Concierge Lounge some evenings but it does get noisy and very crowded. Some nights we opted to go forward and up to Dizzy's for our pre dinner cocktails and enjoyed the music, quiet and views . One thing we were not informed of (for some reason) was that if you wish a tour of the Bridge or Galley tour be sure to make your request with the Concierge or Guest Services ASAP. Also make your reservations for excursions and Portofino as soon as you board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As suite guests you can eat your breakfast and lunch in Portfino restaurant which is located next door to the Windjammer...........a nice touch away from the hussle and crowds in the WJ. Any ?'s ask.............:>)! YOu can go to Cruiseshipstaterooms.com Tika

Thank you so much for your response. It answered many questions of mine....I was wondering if there was a jacuzzi and you say yes, something it does not detail on the RC website :confused: Thanks. I am on a waitlist for the suite and am excited about it :D I am hoping one will become available. I am currently booked on a superior ocean view. (which is a bit larger than the balcony room). Thank you for the link. I will check it out :)

So here's a question. They show a very nice bar in the pictures of the owners suite. The link above even shows it quite well equipped with a number of glasses, and ice bucket (okay, I guess all rooms have that), and so on.

But I assume it's still the same rules as the rest of the ship. You can't purchase a bottle of liquor. So what's the point of having a whole bar, if you still have to either head to another bar, or call room service for drinks???

Archived