Jet Skiing in Nassau

mekia2001

We rented them when we stayed at Atlantis. We got them down to $60. Yes, you can split it if they agree. Just bring it back and swap riders - let them know you are doing this of course. They shouldn't have a problem with it.

We rented them when we stayed at Atlantis. We got them down to $60. Yes, you can split it if they agree. Just bring it back and swap riders - let them know you are doing this of course. They shouldn't have a problem with it.

Technically, these guys will agree, but they are known to cheat and swindle you out of time. So don't count on them letting you swap. Once you come it they will likely tell you your time is up.. they short time people all the time.

The gov't has been trying to shut these guys down for years.

Cable Beach is no better.

Technically, these guys will agree, but they are known to cheat and swindle you out of time. So don't count on them letting you swap. Once you come it they will likely tell you your time is up.. they short time people all the time.

The gov't has been trying to shut these guys down for years.

Cable Beach is no better.

I hear you on this. I had my son with me and had a watch on, so I knew my time. Friends we were with have several kids and when he returned to drop off one child and pick the other up they tried it with him. He told him not gonna happen and took the other child back out, but yes, they did try that with him.

Archived