Constellation dining room seating chart

hairdog

Does anyone have a dining room seating chart for the Constellation. I had one a few years ago, can't seem to find the chart.

Hairdog, try this link below. If it does not work do a search from the Celebrity thread on "Constellation seating chart"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1011809&highlight=constellation+seating+chart

I was able to print off the seating charts for both the 4th and 5th floors of the MDR.

Does anyone have a dining room seating chart for the Constellation. I had one a few years ago, can't seem to find the chart.

The tables and placement change a bit for every cruise depending on the number of large groups, tables for two needed... and now add the select dining to the mix and old charts aren't going to be current. Wait till you get on board and see the maitre d if you have a table question.

• 10 months later...

The tables in the Rendezvous and in the buffet area are fixed to the floor, but the tables in the dining room, at least some of them, are movable. The staff re-arranges the tables in the MDR for the Gala Brunch Buffet, the Round-the-World wine tasting, and other events.

ConnieSeatingChart-Deck412-14-20106-23-22AM.jpg

These are the seating charts from our recent (11/20-12/4/10) cruise on Connie. Select Dining was on Deck 5 - Starboard. Some 2 and 4 tops are moveable. Hope this helps but I am sure they are subject to change! :)ConnieSeatingChart-Deck512-14-20106-22-08AM.jpg

Archived