Hello from a newbie and a few Q's -Grand Princess

gnomette

Hi everyone :)

My husband and I have just booked our first cruise, we will be travelling on the Grand Princess with our baby daughter and are hugely excited. I'm after a bit of advice if poss, here's my list, I'm sure I'll be bugging you with more queries as time goes on!

Cabins

We're in an aft cabin, a grand suite, I have noticed people talking about the beam or vent issue, can I check which we will have?

Baby

Any tips? She will be 11 months when we go, any must haves for packing?

Packing

Again any general tips for things you wouldn't be without would be much appreciated.

Any advice gratefully received!

Hi everyone :)

My husband and I have just booked our first cruise, we will be travelling on the Grand Princess with our baby daughter and are hugely excited. I'm after a bit of advice if poss, here's my list, I'm sure I'll be bugging you with more queries as time goes on!

Cabins

We're in an aft cabin, a grand suite, I have noticed people talking about the beam or vent issue, can I check which we will have?

Baby

Any tips? She will be 11 months when we go, any must haves for packing?

Packing

Again any general tips for things you wouldn't be without would be much appreciated.

Any advice gratefully received!

Here is a great thread with lots of info on aft cabins.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

Any 'suite' on the Grand aft will be wonderful.. It will either be a VS, PS or OS as far as I know! They are all wonderful! :) Lucky you!! :D

We have sailed before, but never on the Grand, or Princess for that matter! I too, will be following this thread for information for a Princess 'Newbie'..! ;) WELCOME to CC!

Are you sailing the Grand while its in the Med?? If so, you may want to adjust your packing list to the expected temperature difference!! :)

Most 'lists' take into consideration expected temperatures/weather in the Caribbean! :D

Are you sailing the Grand while its in the Med?? If so, you may want to adjust your packing list to the expected temperature difference!! :)

Most 'lists' take into consideration expected temperatures/weather in the Caribbean! :D

Yes we are. Thanks for the heads up, we're based in the UK and sailing from Southampton towards the start of the season so are expecting some pretty mixed weather.

Archived