Balcony Dividers

corky4man

I emailed my NCL cruise consultant with this question as we have staterooms adjacent to our travelling companions and we have always had the dividers opened to create an "uber" balcony. He didn't know the answer!

As Time2cruise1 says, we will have to wait for the first cruisers to come back.

when I made my reservation thru NCL, I had the same question. We have adjoining rooms and I was told if the rooms had connecting doors, then the balcony's could open to make one big one.......but again, the bottom line is...we just won't know until June.:cool:

i have looked at so many deck plans, and i can't tell which rooms have connecting doors. i am hoping we have them with our friends who are next to us, but i guess i'll have to wait and see. none of the deck plans i came across show which rooms indeed have connecting doors, unless i am overlooking something.

I hope the balcony dividers open. That would be great but not a deal breaker or anything.

When I booked our cabins it seemed to me that most of the connecting cabins were in the B2 category on deck 13. I was hoping for something a little lowere but these were pretty much it at the time. For some reason they were only letting me book two people in a room, but it worked out for the best anyway.

i have looked at so many deck plans, and i can't tell which rooms have connecting doors. i am hoping we have them with our friends who are next to us, but i guess i'll have to wait and see. none of the deck plans i came across show which rooms indeed have connecting doors, unless i am overlooking something.

They are show on the deckplan. Click on each deck view to enlarge you will see what looks like an I between the cabins connect. Check out decks 13 and 14 with the "family" cabins for the most part the only ones that connect.

http://epicmadhatters.com/wp-content/uploads/epic.jpg

They are show on the deckplan. Click on each deck view to enlarge you will see what looks like an I between the cabins connect. Check out decks 13 and 14 with the "family" cabins for the most part the only ones that connect.

http://epicmadhatters.com/wp-content/uploads/epic.jpg

yea, i see that. looks like my cabin on deck 9 doesn't connect with my friend's cabin, but that's ok........

I ended up booking a B2, with a connecting door. At the time of booking, they offered a D1 upgrade but I I was told that they aren't even right next door to each other so I refused it. Unfortunately, they don't have many with the connecting doors so I just asked for something connecting on a different deck from the kids area. I just felt like that area might get extremely busy. So we are deck 13...

yea, i see that. looks like my cabin on deck 9 doesn't connect with my friend's cabin, but that's ok........

Archived