breakfast in Ft. Lauderdale

LindaKE

A while back I saw a post in which the poster always went to this place for breakfast. I've tried to find it using the search engine but keep getting "no match". Does anyone know where this might be? I'm thinking it might be a bakery or something similar. I also think it was fairly near the port.

Serene56, When I clicked on the link you posted, I got the same message I kept getting - no match found.

Nanci, All I remember, other than that it sounded good, is that it was close to the port and the speciality was something like breads. I think is was on a cross street to 17th St. (Ave?), but I'm not sure about that. I just love breads, so I was hoping to find it. I saved the info, but our computer crashed a few months ago and I lost all my bookmarks and saved messages.

The Florribean? Or a diner?

Serene56, When I clicked on the link you posted, I got the same message I kept getting - no match found.

Nanci, All I remember, other than that it sounded good, is that it was close to the port and the speciality was something like breads. I think is was on a cross street to 17th St. (Ave?), but I'm not sure about that. I just love breads, so I was hoping to find it. I saved the info, but our computer crashed a few months ago and I lost all my bookmarks and saved messages.

Archived