Carnival Dream, 6S cabin ???

stefanny28

Hi;

Does anyone know if cabin type 6S #11203 located on deck Panorama of Carnival dream is a good cabin regarding noise level?

It is located under the oriental Steam Bath and the Thermal Suite Tepidarium )What is this???)

I am looking at this cabin since it offers so much more space than a balcony but I am worried that it might be noisy since we are right under the spa.

Any info will be really appreciated.

Stefanny

We were in cabin 11242 last week. Absolutly no problems. Spa cabins are great you have access to the Spa and the use of all facilities. You get a wrist band from the spa desk. The spa is limited to a certain amount of other guests besides spa cabins. It was never crowded. The therapy pool is awesome we were in it every day. You also get two free classes per person such as aerobics or pilates or yoga. Location is also excellent for gettting to all area of ship. Lido rests are just a short walk down the stairs. We booked this same cabin for nov. You will have a ball.

We were in cabin 11242 last week. Absolutly no problems. Spa cabins are great you have access to the Spa and the use of all facilities. You get a wrist band from the spa desk. The spa is limited to a certain amount of other guests besides spa cabins. It was never crowded. The therapy pool is awesome we were in it every day. You also get two free classes per person such as aerobics or pilates or yoga. Location is also excellent for gettting to all area of ship. Lido rests are just a short walk down the stairs. We booked this same cabin for nov. You will have a ball.

Did you notice any noise from the gym above? Although I guess you were a bit further down from where the gym starts. We originally booked right across the hall from you - 11244 but because of complaints that we read on threads about the treadmills from around room 11240 and 11236 we decided to change to starboard side and be above and under cabins.

We heard no noise at all from the gym . We knew folks who stayed across the hall and they had no problems. Gym was never very crowded except on the sea days. Most of the time the Spa was empty and we were there every morning for at least 2 hours betwen the therapy pool and other facilities.

• 3 weeks later...

How weird! I just looked up the cabin number that my husband and I have for our cruise in a week and half... and you were in the same room! 11242! We are really excited-- a little nervous about being in an interior room. We have always had an oceanview room -- how was the room? Thanks for your time!!

Archived