Final Payment

jckvpa0

The 60 and 75 are correct....according to Carnival's site 5 day cruise or less is 60 days out, 6 day cruise and up is 75 days out.

Sometimes the TA requires it further out than Carnival to allow them some time to get it from you then to Carnival. A week or so seems reasonable. Anything beyond that makes me wonder why they need my money so early.

Sometimes the TA requires it further out than Carnival to allow them some time to get it from you then to Carnival. A week or so seems reasonable. Anything beyond that makes me wonder why they need my money so early.

You are correct in that. When I send an invoice to a client, it states that final payment is due to my agency anywhere from one week to 2 weeks before the actual due date. I take several factors into consideration. First and foremost is whether the client pay the deposit by credit card or check. If it was by check, I have to consider the the time it may take for them to possibly mail it to me and for me to mail it to the cruise line if I cannot pay eloctronically. Secondly, is whether or not I have had trouble in the past getting return phone calls from the client or even being able to reach them in a timely manner.

I'm confused about mine too... I booked about a week ago... the girl took my credit card info and then said she was charging the whole amount.. I was like.. umm, ok the whole amount isnt gonna go, lol... so she says ok I will charge the deposits and give you a few extra days to pay the rest... Well, I noticed on the website.. it says payment due 1/20/05 (it changes every day to the current date).. and when you click on details it shows this:

Deposit Due By 1/20/2005 $ 0

Final Payment Due By 2/15/2005 $ 1166.40

So.. is it due now or is it due on 2/15/05? lol... we are cruising May 1, 2005..

I'm going to go ahead and call her tonight to have her put the rest on the credit card anyway.. but.. hmmmm

Archived