Reflexology Massage

a spa that does NOT offer reflexology. It is NOT the hour long foot massage that you are craving. It is a wonderful treatment, concentrating on pressure points for relaxation, rejuvination and healing....NOT merely a massage. Personally, I usually start out the week with reflexology for relaxation.

If you are looking for a foot massage, book a standard massage and request that 1/3 or more of your time be spent working on your feet!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Has anybody seen this treatment offered on their boat? Specifically on Liberty?

Better yet, anybody ever have it done? I'm so curious about reflexology because I LOVE a good foot massage. Any comments are much appreciated!

I had a combination traditional massage and reflexology treatment on an RCI cruise.I'm trying to remember which one but there have been to many. Sorry. It was probably 2007 or 2008.

The massage was a traditional Swedish-type massage. After that the masseuse did a reflexology massage which entailed pressing certain pressure points on my feet. Wherever it hurts a lot is where you were having a problem.

I remember that one spot really hurt and he said it was my thyroid. I asked him if he could fix my thyroid so that I could eat more desserts on the cruise and not gain weight. He couldn't. Worthless, but it sure felt good.

Archived