What paperwork is needed to embark?

DammitKim

Yes, I am a noob, and yes, I have scoured other threads and posts looking for the answer to this question. I just really need to make sure I am not missing something here.. I am embarking on a Carnival cruise less than 2 weeks and I want to make sure I have the proper paperwork all set! Do I need anthing other than the following to get on the boat?:

Passport (and secondary ID if needed)

FunPass (and credit card to activate it)

Cruise Documents Printout

Baggage Tags on all checked bags

Just trying to be prepared for embarkation! Thanks all! :cool:

Passport (and secondary ID if needed) Yes

FunPass (and credit card to activate it) Yes

Cruise Documents Printout Only if you want to print them out, not needed to board the ship

Baggage Tags on all checked bags Not necessary to print them out,you can get them from the porters

Actually, here's another noob question... I am planning on bringing a small case of water and a container of soy milk (along with my bottle allowed wine). I know I need to keep the wine in my carry-on, but should I also carry the water and soy milk with me? Or should I check it to my room?

A couple of small pieces of advice.....make sure your Passport doesn't expire within six months of the end of your cruise. Also, don't fill out and sign your CC information (on that convenient page in your little blue documents book) until you actually board. If you should accidentally drop or lose it, all the info. is there for anyone to use. Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived