ROLL CALL: March 15, '10, Singapore to Dubai, Whisper

Hobar

Well Hobar,

Good morning!

Doesn't look like anyone from CC is sailing on our voyages. You sailing on Voyage 4007 (Singapore to Dubai) and I'm on Voyage 4006 (Hong Kong to Singapore).

Just heard some great news for you. Alberto F. (Waiter from the Wind and longtime associate of Silverseas) is transferring from the Wind to the Whisper on March 15th. Just in time to join your voyage. He's an amazing waiter and asset to the Silver Whisper team. Hope you request to sit in his section, please send him our best wishes.

Bon Voyage!

ScottToronto:)

countdown.pl?name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&image=Beach-8&text=Voyage 4006 Hong Kong to Singapore&ship=Silver Whisper

We shall certainly request him and tell him that you suggested we track him down. We called SS today and our cruise is nearly sold out -- so they say. We leave 4 weeks from today, you leave in two. How exciting. Let's keep in touch after and compare notes. If i don't speak to you before, happy sailing. (forgot we're you're staying in Singapore -we'll be at the Shangri-La)

not sure if you've been to HK before, but if not, you will love it. one of the best cities we've been to -- fun, fabulous, different, massive, elegant. A fun store to find in HK is Fine & Rhine. Some pretty great restaurants. And don't miss the cable car.

:) Good morning Hobar,

Thanks for your nice note. We are staying at the St. Regis in Singapore (which is located near Orchard Road).

Only 11 days till we leave. We are spending 5 days in the Philippines, then fly to HK for one night at the Four Seasons and then board the Whisper on March 4th.

We are really looking forward to this trip. Tours are booked, pre/post hotels are booked, restaurant reservations are booked, drivers are booked, cruise documents have arrived, now we just need to prepare our luggage and we're all set.

Thanks for the recommendation for the shop and the cable car, we will try and check it out.

Bon voyage! I'll post a review once I'm back. Will not be posting during the vacation.

Thanks again Hobar,

ScottToronto

countdown.pl?name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&image=Beach-8&text=Voyage 4006 Hong Kong to Singapore&ship=Silver Whisper

Archived