Dolphin Cove...Swim with the dolphins

SF

We have some questions and hopefully someone who has recently been to Dolphin Cove for the Dolphin Swim either privately or from Princess could help answer them.

Would like to know if there is a place at Dolphin Cove to safely store your camera and small backpack while you swim with the dolphins?

Is the water in the cove salt water and if so is there a shower to wash off afterwards?

How warm do you think the water will be in early April?

We have some questions and hopefully someone who has recently been to Dolphin Cove for the Dolphin Swim either privately or from Princess could help answer them.

Would like to know if there is a place at Dolphin Cove to safely store your camera and small backpack while you swim with the dolphins?

Is the water in the cove salt water and if so is there a shower to wash off afterwards?

How warm do you think the water will be in early April?

i've googled them out before doing some research myself. i believe they do have the showers and lockers. locker key there is a deposit which you get back. it is salt water. temp should be same as ocean

Archived