What is the youngest age you have seen on the UST

flagger

There apparently is no age limit for the UST, but I know it is 2-3 hours. What is the youngest age you have either seen or would recommend for the UST? You go right to the purser when you board.

I know I get priority boarding because of our stateroom.

There apparently is no age limit for the UST, but I know it is 2-3 hours. What is the youngest age you have either seen or would recommend for the UST? You go right to the purser when you board.

I am sure there is an age restriction, but the need hasn't arisen for them to advertise it.

What is the youngest age you have either seen or would recommend for the UST? You go right to the purser when you board.

The Ultimate Ship's Tour is usually limited to about 12 people. If there are not enough, the tour is cancelled. If there are more than 12 people signed up, names are drawn. On the CB the tour includes climbing some very steep narrow steps near the funnel--not recommended for children under 14 even if allowed. Our tour lasted 4 hours, ending with champagne and canapes on the bridge.

We were on the Ruby in December 2008 and there was a kid on the tour with us. I am not sure his age. He was definitely younger than 18 but I have no idea how old he was. 15 maybe?

I think it would be an expensive thing for a kid to do but if you have the money, go for it. This kid was a "mature" 15 too. He asked a lot of interesting questions and was a pleasure to talk to throughout the tour.

Archived