norfolk VA

Dog Drool

The last few years Royal Caribbean seems to have split the summers between Baltimore and Norfolk. It seems that, for now, they have decided to homeport Enchantment out of Baltimore after it mores in June. Will this change, time will tell. Will another cruise line move line move in, time will tell. What I've heard is that Baltimore has a larger market with easier flights schedules coming into it. You've got three major airports (okay Dullus isn't the most convient of the three but someone has to be last).

The last few years Royal Caribbean seems to have split the summers between Baltimore and Norfolk. It seems that, for now, they have decided to homeport Enchantment out of Baltimore after it mores in June. Will this change, time will tell. Will another cruise line move line move in, time will tell. What I've heard is that Baltimore has a larger market with easier flights schedules coming into it. You've got three major airports (okay Dullus isn't the most convient of the three but someone has to be last).

I have heard the same thing that Baltimore has a larger market and the fact that there are 3 airports with BWI just down the road. Another feature is that people will Baltimore and DC before and after a cruise unless of course you are local. Although I don't cruise in the winter it is nice to have more choices out of Baltimore.

• 6 months later...

Archived