Paradise Beach vs Nachi Cocom

YOUNG40

Was jet skiing and parasailing offered at Nachi?

That would be cool if true.

Do you know the cost?

Yes. We did the Parasailing once and it was great. Very cheap price and we were up there for a while.. We rent the jet ski every time we go. I think the jet ski was $90 for an hour and $50 for 1/2 hour. Something like that. It is one of our favorite things to do... other than relax, drink, and eat on the beach listening to those waves roll in. Don't forget to bring our cruise beach towel with you when you go.

I just did a simulated registration for Feb 2017 and it quoted me $55 pp but only $22 non-refundable deposit due now (for 2) if I wanted to complete the reservation. I'm holding off for the moment but will probably commit soon as we absolutely loved the place several years ago and look forward to returning!!

Looked at Nachi website and I'm slightly confused :eek: Could not find the amount of deposit. Also, it said the wifi was free but then listed a $5 charge for the whole area or a $3 charge for the restaurant area. What does that mean?

Wi-Fi is NOT Free there. It is $5 at the beach or $3 for the restaurant area like you stated. Not sure why they say Free and then the charge right after. Blame is on the web person. lol

I just did a simulated registration for Feb 2017 and it quoted me $55 pp but only $22 non-refundable deposit due now (for 2) if I wanted to complete the reservation. I'm holding off for the moment but will probably commit soon as we absolutely loved the place several years ago and look forward to returning!!

Yes, the deposit is $11 per person with the rest due when you get there by either cash or MC/Visa only. I'm including the rest of the Ts & Cs below (I just made reservations for January 2017 a few weeks ago)...

Terms and Conditions: Nachi Cocom is offered as a private and relaxing beach club experience. Nachi Cocom does not provide or allow for a loud spring break party atmosphere. Please note that the beach club staff reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverage service to any client who appears drunk or who is behaving in a disorderly manner. The beach club also reserves the right to remove any client from the property, without refund, who is behaving in an inappropriate or offensive manner. Please note that topless sunbathing is not permitted.

Payment Procedures:

Please check in with the cashier by the bar and present your confirmation letter.

The balance owed at time of the beach break is shown above and must be paid upon your arrival.

• The balance must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MARSTER CARD only).

• In case of a group reservation total amount has to be paid for one person only, separated payments per person are not accepted.

RESERVATION POLICIES

• Beach Break at Nachicocom are reserved "as is" on the date, number of persons confirmed on your email Letter confirmation.

• A deposit payment is required at the moment of your reservation and it is non refundable.

• Deposits will be automatically processed to guarantee your spot at Nachi Cocom Beach Club (Impulsora Puerto Morelos SA de CV).

• If you have already a confirmation and want to add more people (16 years and over) to your beach break, please submit a new reservation online for extra people (subject to availability).

Please do not travel without your letter confirmation.

CANCELATION POLICIES

Your deposit at the moment of your reservation is non refundable. However in the following situations, we will do an exception (none automatic refunds will proceed, please contact us) :

1.- In the event that you Ship will not be able to visit the Port of Cozumel your deposit will be 100% refunded. (Limited to your particular Cruise not visiting the Port during your cruise).

2.- In case of an inclement weather . The policy is in effect for Hurricane only, not for lesser impacting storm or rain and just if the beach club is closed.

3.- Cancellation due to change in ships itinerary. If you already have a confirmation with us and if your ship is changing its itinerary and visits Cozumel Port on an earlier or later date, please contact us in order to re-schedule your beach break. If re-scheduling is not possible, your deposit will be refunded. Refunds do not apply to a change in arrival time.

Cancellations that do not comply with the above are not subject to refund.

NO SHOW PENALTIES

If you do not show for the reserved excursion we will charge the full balance to your credit card. Please note:A $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card for any chargeback of your beach break deposit when ruled in favor of our company by your using bank. If you dispute the deposit charge not recognized a $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

You all inclusive beach break is rain or shine and includes:

* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (Cozumel Local Time)

* Open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water.

* A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats.

* Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, Beach, Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve).

* Complementary lounge chairs guarantee.

* On site accessible self- parking

EXTRA ACTIVITIES

Nachi Cocom Beach Club also offers activities. They are not included in the beach break rate. Extra charges apply .

Massage, $ 40.00 usd per person 30 Minutes. $ 70.00 usd per person. 60 minutes. (Service not available for pregnant women).

Palancar snorkel. $38.0usd per person (16 year and over). $ 30.00 usd (12-15). $ 25.00 usd (4-11). 2 hour tour. Mask, fins, NEW snorkel & life jacket , water and soft drinks are included. Schedule:9: 00 a.m., 11:00a.m., 1:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.

Towels rental. $5.00 usd per each one.

Banana Boat Ride: $15.00 usd per person. (from 3 to 6 passangers) 15 minutes Rental.

For any Additional Services listed above (massages, snorkel, banana) the beach club is not responsible. Please contact the provider once at the beach club. Water activities are subject to the weather conditions.

Rates are subject to availability and may be changed without previous notice.

Meeting Location/Transport Information:

Due to port regulations in Cozumel, we cannot include transportation from your port to the beach club. Upon your arrival to your port, you would be able to take a taxi that are located at the entrance of your terminal. Nachi Cocom Beach Club is located approximately 10 miles from town. Approximately 15 minutes. The cost of the taxi is approximately $ 18.00 usd for up to 4 people. Additional fee apply for extra persons.

Since Nachi cocom is a private beach club the gates could be closed, do not worry please open the gate and enter. There will always be taxis available at the beach club for your return to your cruise ship pier.

Tips for enjoying your beach break: Be sure to bring towels from the ship, sun screen, hats, sunglasses and a camara to capture some fun shots of your beach break at Nachi Cocom, Beach Club.