Just booked a Cove Balcony on the Dream!

tampabrat22

I've been debating on what ship to sail on next, we knew we wanted to go during Halloween so the Dream's Oct 30 sailing was a great choice!

And all these positive reviews about the cove balconies sold me, so my cousin and I just booked cabins side by side, port side, mid ship. I think we got amazing rooms, I love that they are center ship and I cant wait to experience having a balcony! My kids will be thrilled.

We've never been to Isla Roatan or Belize so any advice about those ports would be appreciated and I'd love to hear any good or bad about the Dream or our cabin choice! Thanks!

Is there any way to find out if the balcony partitions between our cabins open? I heard some open and others dont.

We were in 2437 and 2439 adjoining cabins in December, our balcony partitions did not open. But before we sailed Carnival told us they did. So if you call Carnival do not believe them. I would only take the word of someone who saw any open.

We were in 2437 and 2439 adjoining cabins in December, our balcony partitions did not open. But before we sailed Carnival told us they did. So if you call Carnival do not believe them. I would only take the word of someone who saw any open.

I can believe that, as much as we love Carnival it is hard to get a definite answer when every agent you speak to tells you something different, lol! I've learned the people here usually have all the answers I need:)!

I've also booked the cove balcony for my Dream cruise. You'll love Belize and Roatan. If you look at my Legend Review you'll see pictures from what I did there. The link's in my signature.

Thanks for pointing me to your review. Just finished it, wow, lots of great info and pics, it helped a lot!:)

I can believe that, as much as we love Carnival it is hard to get a definite answer when every agent you speak to tells you something different, lol! I've learned the people here usually have all the answers I need:)!

Thanks for pointing me to your review. Just finished it, wow, lots of great info and pics, it helped a lot!:)

I'm glad I was able to help you! :)

We're booked for a Cove balcony on Dream in June.

When I called the PVP who booked my upcoming cruise on Destiny, he tried to steer me away from the coves. "Those are way down in the hull; not like a normal balcony, blah blah..." I assured him that we knew they were different, and that's what we liked about it.

After all the research we'd done on Dream, we knew we wanted to do something different. We booked a Cove, midship, Starboard, and our girls will be directly across the hall in an interior.

Now that all the reviews are in, I'm so glad we stayed with our choice and booked the Cove!! We can't wait for our cruise on Dream!

When I called the PVP who booked my upcoming cruise on Destiny, he tried to steer me away from the coves. "Those are way down in the hull; not like a normal balcony, blah blah..." I assured him that we knew they were different, and that's what we liked about it.

My PVP did that too when I booked a cove on the Magic. Must get more "credit" or whatever they get by upselling to a more expensive cabin. Told her I've read a lot more positive reviews about the cove balcony cabins than the regular balcony cabins! :D

We are starboard, exactly midship next to the elevators that will take me right to the grill! :p

If it weren't for the cruises I already have booked for this year I'd say I'm jealous, but I do want to do the cove in 2011. Post lots of pics when you get back!!

I certainly will, I always take tons of pics!

We're booked for a Cove balcony on Dream in June.

After all the research we'd done on Dream, we knew we wanted to do something different. We booked a Cove, midship, Starboard, and our girls will be directly across the hall in an interior.

Now that all the reviews are in, I'm so glad we stayed with our choice and booked the Cove!! We can't wait for our cruise on Dream!

Me too, Ive seen a few bad reviews but I think it will be great!

My PVP did that too when I booked a cove on the Magic. Must get more "credit" or whatever they get by upselling to a more expensive cabin. Told her I've read a lot more positive reviews about the cove balcony cabins than the regular balcony cabins! :D

We are starboard, exactly midship next to the elevators that will take me right to the grill! :p

Our cabin is probably in about the same area as yours then, just across the hall! I love that we will be able to hop on the elevator and quickly get to Camp Carnival...and we had no noise issues on our last 3 cruises when were were in cabins by the elevators, hope it works out that way on the Dream.

Archived