Crazy question, but I need Help!

CleoPat

Have any of you ever received a travel clock from RC as a gift on board? I had gotten one which I love, but I lost the directions to work it:eek: I'm going to Italy in March and need to figure this clock out. Do any of you have any directions you can PDF for me? Would really, really appreciate it. Thanks.:)

The box says Bullet Line ASI#42424. It's a fold up one. I had used in it Sept in Italy and had it in my suitcase stored away. I took it out a couple of days ago and the alarm keeps going off at midnight:eek: I don't know how to shut it off:(

OK we have several of those. They don't keep very good time, unfortunately (made in China:()

Here is what I found:

If there is a "bell" symbol at the lower left corner of the LCD, it means that one or more groups alarm is on, else the alarm is off. At the alarm time display state, if the LCD displays "...A1", it means that that group alarm is off, press "ALM" the alarm will on and the alarm time will display, press "ALM" key again the alarm will off.

In the next paragraph it says that the alarm will sound for 2 minutes....press any key to stop it. (I expect the battery to go soon)

If you find this hard to follow, don't blame me....this is straight from the very unclear Chinese instructions. Good Luck!

We had a similar thing happen with a carabiner "clock" bought in one of the shops. Got home and it started dinging every hour night and day:rolleyes:

Archived