Water slides on Ecstasy

Nannersmom

Okay have been looking at other pics of other ship (Inspiration, Fantasy,Sensation) of the waterslides/waterpark area

I loved the one on the Ecstasy, ( I know I said some negatives but there were positives!!). They have a smaller slide for the younger kids. Did not see this on any of the pics for other ships. This is great if you have a younger one (around 3 or 4). My grandson loved it! Yes I did the bigger slides, but for younger kids, those scare them. This is a great feature and should be on all the waterslides.

Here is a pic of my grandson enjoying the slide

P1000524.jpg.b59e8ead76c815b6eb564bde6c556ed7.jpg

Good to know. I have not seen a picture with the little slides either.

I don't know if the other ships have the little slides. I have seen the spray jets and stuff, sometimes the little kids feel like a bigger kid if they get to slide too.

Okay have been looking at other pics of other ship (Inspiration, Fantasy,Sensation) of the waterslides/waterpark area

I loved the one on the Ecstasy, ( I know I said some negatives but there were positives!!). They have a smaller slide for the younger kids. Did not see this on any of the pics for other ships. This is great if you have a younger one (around 3 or 4). My grandson loved it! Yes I did the bigger slides, but for younger kids, those scare them. This is a great feature and should be on all the waterslides.

Here is a pic of my grandson enjoying the slide

i just got off the Ecstasy a few days ago and I saw lots of little ones enjoying those smaller slides! Perfect for the younger ones....i also saw lots of BIGGER kids;) enjoying the bigger waterslides too! :D

I don't know if the other ships have the little slides. I have seen the spray jets and stuff, sometimes the little kids feel like a bigger kid if they get to slide too.

The Ecstasy didn't get the spray jets, they put the tot slides in there instead. We didn't use them as my giant of a 4 year old can ride the big slides (which he did a LOT of :rolleyes:!), but we had some friends with a smaller child, and their son loved the slides. I agree, they should be on all the ships, it's great for the littler ones.

BTW, there is a height requirement of 36" for the "tot" slides. But I have seen them let smaller ones splash at the bottom of the slides if there's no kids riding them.

The Ecstasy didn't get the spray jets, they put the tot slides in there instead. We didn't use them as my giant of a 4 year old can ride the big slides (which he did a LOT of :rolleyes:!), but we had some friends with a smaller child, and their son loved the slides. I agree, they should be on all the ships, it's great for the littler ones.

BTW, there is a height requirement of 36" for the "tot" slides. But I have seen them let smaller ones splash at the bottom of the slides if there's no kids riding them.

So NO little sprayers on Ectasy. I love the slides for the toddlers, but I want so sprayers too. NONE...really??

So NO little sprayers on Ectasy. I love the slides for the toddlers, but I want so sprayers too. NONE...really??

They don't have the sprayers, but there are "ropes" the kids can pull that will spray water down on thme also, there is some type of wheel thing on side on the top of the smaller slide that the kids can turn that will turn on sprayers. It is the green wheel seen in this picture...you can also see the ropes hanging down that they can pull (Double click on the picture to make it bigger)

P1000525.jpg.85f7d19f763136f20ba2645398be80b0.jpg

Archived