Just a few pictures of Carnival Destiny

poisonivynicole

We really liked this cruise. It was our first on Carnival and we loved every minute of it. We will be going on the Sensation in July and hope it is just as much fun. If I can answer any question about the Destiny please let me know, although I am in no way a professional cruiser

911349221_ivypics1063.jpg.7d055e070c1a845a450e95fe434118fc.jpg

1776352518_ivypics1069.jpg.0f6537c207b6d83e973d00270a00b21d.jpg

1587764039_ivypics1070.jpg.1740edf2e7f8098994ef471253dd99f1.jpg

My favorite spot was our balcony room. It was our first balcony ever so it was very nice. Our cruise also stopped in Turks and Caicos and this was one of my favorite places ever. Once you get past all the initial tourist stuff its a very cool island. There always seemed to be plenty of pool chairs so no worries there.

We were on the Destiny last April and are going on her again in about 2.5 weeks. We LOVED the piano bar in the evenings. Although it was our 3rd cruise, it was the first time we checked it out. We had a blast there!

We also enjoyed just relaxing at the lobby bar the one evening. They had a piano player singing/playing and one of the singers from the production shows came out and sang some duets with him. They were really good!

Of course, I'm sure the staff has changed by now, so hopefully the entertainment will be just as good this time around!

We loved the Destiny, it was my fav ship so far...and the balcony is definitly the way to go, your own little space :)

there are tons of photo's of the ship here: http://www.webshots.com/search?query=carnival+destiny&new=1&source=chromeheader

Loved looking at your pics. I laughed because I took the same pic of Goofy painting the Disney ship.

Archived