Found a price drop!

cantwait06

Don't know who you booked with etc. Here is my story

I booked early saver for my cruise in March. I checked Carnivals website on Thursday and found a price drop. This was my first time too. I called Carnival and asked them for instructions. They said I had to fill out the form on line. What form I said. I don't see a form. They said it was the Best Price Guarantee. Still didn't see it so I then put in Best Price Guarantee in the search and hit enter. That is where I found the form. I filled it out on Thursday and my obc (I am paid in full) was there on Saturday.

Good luck

Linda

Hi all,

I found a price drop for my cruise in August but I have no printer to print out my proof. Any ideas on what I can do? Do I even need to have proof? This is my first experience using early saver. Thanks for all of your help!

do a Screen-shot (I've forgotten how) or have a friend with a printer go to that page and print it or do a COPY and paste it to your word Processor. ken

Thanks Ken! I just sent it. Heres hoping I get the OBC-$119!

Good luck!!! We found a small $10pp drop on our Jan2011 ride cruise a couple weeks after booking it. I submitted the forms, without proof, just stating what the rate was and where I found it and they adjusted our balance. No proof needed. Hopefully the same will work for you!

I found a price drop on our cruise this morning- I called Carnival directly @1-800-CARNIVAL and the Carnival rep. checked both of our reservations and took care of the OBC right then, she didn't ask me to fill out any kind of form or give me any trouble at all- she was actually quite pleasant.

I found a price drop on our cruise this morning- I called Carnival directly @1-800-CARNIVAL and the Carnival rep. checked both of our reservations and took care of the OBC right then, she didn't ask me to fill out any kind of form or give me any trouble at all- she was actually quite pleasant.

Are you on Early Saver?

You may be in a different situation. You are still outside the final payment date. If you don't book early saver and are more than 76 days from your cruise, all you have to do is call and they will honor the price reduction. In essence you are just cancelling and rebooking at the lower price since there is no cancellation penalty yet.

Don't know who you booked with etc. Here is my story

I booked early saver for my cruise in March. I checked Carnivals website on Thursday and found a price drop. This was my first time too. I called Carnival and asked them for instructions. They said I had to fill out the form on line. What form I said. I don't see a form. They said it was the Best Price Guarantee. Still didn't see it so I then put in Best Price Guarantee in the search and hit enter. That is where I found the form. I filled it out on Thursday and my obc (I am paid in full) was there on Saturday.

Good luck

Linda

How do you check to see your OBC is there?

How do you check to see your OBC is there?

You have to log into Carnival's site and enter your cruise info. After that, go to my cruise>view cruise details at the top, then manage booking>modify booking at the left, then scroll down to the bottom and look where it says booking charge/credit. I think you may have to have booked directly with Carnival to do that. Not sure about that though since I always book direct.

You have to log into Carnival's site and enter your cruise info. After that, go to my cruise>view cruise details at the top, then manage booking>modify booking at the left, then scroll down to the bottom and look where it says booking charge/credit.

Thanks. after you enter your booking # what do you do?

Thanks. after you enter your booking # what do you do?

After that, go to my cruise>view cruise details at the top, then manage booking>modify booking at the left, then scroll down to the bottom and look where it says booking charge/credit. That would be where OBC would show up..

You have to log into Carnival's site and enter your cruise info. After that, go to my cruise>view cruise details at the top, then manage booking>modify booking at the left, then scroll down to the bottom and look where it says booking charge/credit. I think you may have to have booked directly with Carnival to do that. Not sure about that though since I always book direct.

Thanks for the info. It does not allow me to go any further than manage bookings. I booked through a TA so that maybe why.

Thanks again

Thanks for the info. It does not allow me to go any further than manage bookings. I booked through a TA so that maybe why.

Thanks again

Yea, that's what I thought. You can call your TA and have them contact Carnival to confirm you have OBC I suppose..

Archived