Dining table size?

BaltimoreChickadee

Since this is a freestyle cruise, will it be easier to dine at a table for 4? we are traveling with another couple and are hoping to easily get a table of 4 each time we eat. None of us really want to eat with strangers, no matter how many others claim this to be a fun way to meet new people. I just have zero desire to make small talk at dinner with someone I don't know.......sorry, just being honest. ;)

Freestyle dinning allows you to eat when and with whom you want. A table for 4 is very common and should be easy to get. When traveling with a larger group like we are 10, it is harder to sit together at all restaurants. Of course no one has been on the EPIC yet so we have no idea how they are going to handle their seating. We like you have not desire to eat with just anybody and that is why we enjoy NCL. We have met some great people on NCL and enjoy the the option to dine with them as we choose.

I'm with you! I don't want to sit with strangers at dinner. I pick NCL for their "freestyle" dining. I hope that my husband and I can have a table for two, after all its each other that we want to spend our vacation with.;)

Archived