Mama Lucia's tequila recipes??

mickym

We just recently returned from a Mexican Riviera cruise and a tour of Mama Lucia's tequila factory in Puerto Vallarta. We purchased a bottle of almond tequila with a promise of emailed drink recipes. We have not received any such recipes and was wondering if any of you have taken this tour and had better luck. If so I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to share. It is good tasting stuff but his promises of recipes sounded so good and were a definite factor in our purchase.

Thanks in advance!!

I do not have any drink recipes. PV will be one of our stops next month. Almond tequila sounds delicious! We bought many flavored ones when we cruised the Yucatan last year. What were the prices like for your bottles of tequila?

The almond tequila was $29 a bottle and it is very good. They also have some other very good flavors!

Have a wonderful trip! Wish I was going with you. The winter here in Iowa has been and still is terrible!! Have fun and if you happen to get some good recipes for almond tequila jump on here and let me know.

• 1 year later...

Archived