How Do We Get to Stockholm???

Kancruze

Help. I just realized that our Baltic cruise stops at the port of Nynashamn(sp?) and not at Stockholm. Apparently Stockholm is an hour away!!!

My question is: How on earth do I get there without paying mucho dollars to NCL? There are 5 of us. Is there anyone who can tell me where to go!! :p lol

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

A couple of years ago, we were in Amsterdam and had a flight out of Brussels. Rather than take the train (which we had trouble with previously--ended up in Antwerp instead of Amsterdam from Ghent Belgium), we took a Mercedes taxi van. If memory serves, it was a few hour ride and I think was in the range of about $300 euro. Not terribly expensive so your scenario should be much less.

Help. I just realized that our Baltic cruise stops at the port of Nynashamn(sp?) and not at Stockholm. Apparently Stockholm is an hour away!!!

My question is: How on earth do I get there without paying mucho dollars to NCL? There are 5 of us. Is there anyone who can tell me where to go!! :p lol

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

like us I'm guessing you're on the Sun

much info on the baltic/northern europe forum about this

You are really asking at the wrong place here. go over to the Baltic Port of call boards and there is already a 2 page thread on this very subject. Along with any other questions you might have about a Baltic Cruise. We did the same cruise on the Jewel last August and will be able to answer any questions you might have. Just we didn't dock so far from Stockholm.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1093324

Cheers

Len

Archived