Anyone sailing on Carnival Pride April 2010??

Randomdes

My DH and DS3 are sailing on Carnival Pride in April 2010. I've only cruised one other time on RCCL in 2005 (honeymoon). I'd love any fun information about Carnival. I'm completely looking forward to it, as we've been covered in snow where we live for months now :( We have decided to leave our youngest (he'll be 14 months at the time of sailing) at home with Grandma. She offered and I don't think he'll feel like he missed out. How much fun will I have with my hubby and my 3yo? Clearly, I only want to hear some really positive things :)

I was on the Pride last Sept. Had a great time I expect you will have a great time as well.

Might I suggest you check out your roll call for your April sailing.

Check out this link and look for your actual sail date. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332

This way you can chat with people who will also be on the same boat.

Will you be leaving DS in Camp Carnival at all? Over on the family boards, a very nice poster Highbridge5 posted all of the Camp Capers for the different age groups- do a search for Pride camp capers.

Sounds like you will have a great time- some nice family time and then maybe you will get some grown up time also!! ;)

Have fun- and be sure to let us know how it was when you get back (I'll be on the Pride In August with DH, DS7 and DD3- well she will turn 4 a month before cruise).

Take care,

Diana:)

Camp is opened everyday til noon then closes til 2pm

opened at 2pm and closes again at 5 til 7 (except formal nights)

(suggest late seating--feed junior at the buffet- take him to the camp when you gotta be at dinner-- then have an enjoyble dinner the two of you. ) pick him up when you are done.

we sailed with 18 month old-- took early dinner and when we were done we headed to the outside deck (promanade deck) for her to run lose- get some air and burn off energy.

Stick to his schedule-- naps, eating etc. to make it a pleasant trip for all

Archived