Mini Suites on Island Princess

Murphy&Bailey

My husband & I are going to be taking the Panama Canal 10 day cruise on the Island Princess roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale next year. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. I am hoping to get a minisuite. I am also hoping for a balcony that is covered or partially covered. I would apppreciate any suggestions on rooms. I think that we should be more central in the ship??

Thank you for your help

We were on the Coral (sister ship to the Island) and choose D706,D708 and D710 which are completely covered balconies on the Dolphin deck.

We felt the mini suites on the bump outs did not offer as much privacy and we prefer not to be at the front of the boat. The mini's on the Caribe had the same sized balcony but were only 1/2 covered.

This area was extremely quiet and had easy access to the aft decks which are great to view the area from both sides of the ship. We felt very little movement even with 15 ft swells.

My husband & I are going to be taking the Panama Canal 10 day cruise on the Island Princess roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale next year. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. I am hoping to get a minisuite. I am also hoping for a balcony that is covered or partially covered. I would apppreciate any suggestions on rooms. I think that we should be more central in the ship??

Thank you for your help

I agree about the minis in the 700's on Dolphin deck. ;)

Archived