Monarch...forward cabin

RascalAnn

I answered you on the 2 other threads you posted............NOT a good cabin(I have been on the MN 9 times)

Yes, you gave me your opinion of the cabin but never answered my question....I just asked about the view! I just wish someone could tell me if I have a nice view out to the ocean or will I just see the front of the ship. Have you personally stayed in these cabins on deck 6 to where you can actually answer my question or is it just your opinion?

I appreciate your help but considering we go to bed late and rise early, my husband seems to think we will be ok. Oh well....we will see....at least it is only 4 nights and not our usual long cruises!:eek:

No,never stayed up there and never will...............sorry,I was just trying to tell you about a better cabin and save money too! Have been on that class of ship about 30 times so I sorta know what I am talking about,

You'll see the bow of the ship where they raise and lower the anchor(which the noise will wake you up when you're in CocoCay) and you'll see some of the water.

Enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Archived