Gatlinburg, TN or WV - Cabins

coachk34

I know this is a little off the cruise radar, but I know there is someone out there that can help me out. I am looking for a cabin in the mountains to spend a weekend. Looking for a good out of season price. If anyone knows a website or TA that could help I would appreciate it.

Even something in West Virginia would be nice. We live in KY. Thanks!!

Okay Coach, Here are a few of the ads from the newspaper:

#1. Affordable/delux cabin rentals: Pigeon Forge in the Smokies. Winterfest specials: 1-800-876-2619, www.firesidechalets.com

----------------

#2. Pigeon Forge Cabins: Stay 2 nights, get 3rd night free. Some cabins are pet friendly. Family owned & operated

1-877-908-2700 www.terrykaycabinrentals.com

----------------------

#3. Awesome Cabin in Pigeon Forge. Hot tub, jacuzzi, Xbox & satelite. $75/night 1-865-659-7794 {Sorry-no web site available}

-------------------------

#4. Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge: Chalets & Cabins, Great Views, hot tubs, fireplace, jacuzzi, special rates. 1-800-508-6070 www.americanmountainrentals.com

#5. 1-10 bedroom Gatlinburg chalets & cabins w/pools, hot tubs, view.

1-800-223-6264, www.GatlinburgVillas.com

#6. 1 to 8 bedroom, buy 1 night, get 2nd night free. Mountain Top Resorts, New luxury log cabins in Pigeon Forge and on Douglas Lake. Hot tubs, fireplaces, boating, White water rafting packages avalable.

1-800-819-7450 www.MountainTopResorts.com

--------------------

Hope you can find something to your liking. If not, come on back, we have tons more to post.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coach - we live just outside Chattanooga and travel to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area quite frequently. I'm a volunteer ranger in the Great Smoky Mountains and the wife and I spend quite a few nights in that area. As for cabin rentals, I would HIGHLY recommend Dodgen cabins in Pigeon Forge. They will have most any style, size and price cabin you're looking for. The website is: www.dodgencabins.com. Telephone 1-800-388-1906 between 9 A.M. and 9 P.M.

Hope this helps and have a great trip.

Jerry

Archived