RCCL Website

Does anyone else have issues with RCCL Website. I was trying to look at more information on the Specialty Restaraunts such as the menu for 150 Central Park because my wife and I are booked to eat there on a Mon and Fri of our cruise on March 6th but I read on this board that they have menu A and menu B which are served on differant evenings so I called to ask if you have a choice of menus each night because we're eating there 2 evenings and don't want to eat the same food twice. The website gives ZERO info on this and the 3 people that I talked to online at RCCL had no idea they just gave me guesses and said to just wait til on board and call 150 Central Park and if needed I could change to another day when the menu was differant. I told her that's impossible to get another day or at least very unlikely especially at the time we want due to the demand and amount of passengers. Also it says on the website about the dinner theatre but when I called to inquire about it since the website gives ZERO information one person said it's in Chop's another said it's only on ships in Portifino now we've eaten in Portifino and went to the dinner show there so I know that's true but they are giving me conflicting stories on if it's on the Oasis, one says yes the other person said no. I'm starting to get a little worried about what the reservationalists know and don't know about their own cruiseline. I'm glad we are already booked for all of our dinners and shows but still have to wait until we get on board to find out about 150 Central Park unless someone on here knows for sure if the menu's are available everynight or if they are rotated on differant nights.

thanks for letting me rant hahaha you have to understand I was on the phone and online looking at this stuff for almost an hour and on the phone with 3 people and i'm still in the same boat for say hahaha so writing this out is helping hahaha Still can't wait to get on the ship.

Archived