Cenote at DZ

MrBee

We are going to be visiting DZ this summer, and I am wondering about the cenote there. Is there a place to change? Lockers? I am not sure that I want to wear my swimming suit around all day. How large is it? Thanks for any help!

We are going to be visiting DZ this summer, and I am wondering about the cenote there. Is there a place to change? Lockers? I am not sure that I want to wear my swimming suit around all day. How large is it? Thanks for any help!

We swam there a few years ago. You have to change at the main building where the museum is located (large clean washrooms). I don't remember any lockers. The cenote was quite pleasant and refreshing but not very big. I enjoyed our swim there.

Thanks for the info. So long as there is someplace to change, and I guess we'll keep our stuff just by the side of the pool, and keep our eye on everything.

I wonder if anyone has any pictures they would be willing to share...

Based on my cruise info. it states that the museums in Mexico are closed on Mondays. Can you still change in the rest rooms if the museum is closed? Because it looks like the Elation is in Progreso on Mondays. :confused:

The museum is in a different building from the rest rooms. It is a shame that you are going to not be able to see the museum. It is worth the price of admission all by itself.

Thanks for the info. So long as there is someplace to change, and I guess we'll keep our stuff just by the side of the pool, and keep our eye on everything.

I wonder if anyone has any pictures they would be willing to share...

We went in 2007 and had a great time. I saw you asked for some pictures. I don't know how to make them big, so I hope these attachments will work. Have a great trip!!

2113129386_CruiseDayFour_63.jpg.e6c9156542aada1230da93f21acb73a5.jpg

942839297_CruiseDayFour_75.jpg.4814ee255e609398c23c884b43b1d2c0.jpg

1151090238_1CruiseDayFour_49.jpg.09be2ce7f513055db3bdb7c02a563df0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived